1- HOW TO APPLY?
- Egyptian students must be accepted by Mansoura Faculty of Medicine or transferred to it by the National Office (for equivalent degrees) according to the national scoring and distribution of the Egyptian Ministry of Higher Education.
- Foreign students should apply through General Department of Education and Student Affairs and the Department of expatriates (Waffeding Office)
2- WHAT IS THE VALUE OF THE TUITION FEES?
- The fees are determined at the beginning of each academic year. Fees are paid in Egyptian currency for Egyptian students and in hard currency for foreign students.
- 50 thousand Egyptian pounds for new Egyptian students
- $ 8,000 for international students.
3- WHAT PAYMENT METHODS ARE AVAILABLE?
- Egyptian student: through the treasury where the deal is through a visa or transfer to the bank after taking a receipt of the amount of the treasury.
- Foreign students: through a recent date check accepted to pay or cash through the Suez Canal Bank.
4- WHAT ARE REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN THE PROGRAM?
- After the student is admitted to the Mansoura Faculty of Medicine, he will submit a file to the students affairs of the Faculty of Medicine and includes:
- Original birth certificate.
- Original high school certificate
- Copy of the nomination card
- Copy of National ID card
- Recruitment form for males
- Medical examination procedure
- Personal Photos
- Copy of the receipt of the college expenses
- Then submit a copy of this file contents to the affairs of students Mansoura Manchester Medical Education Program.
- However, if the student is transferred from one of the corresponding colleges, he shall submit the following papers
- Copy of the nomination card (for the college transferring it)
- Copy of birth certificate or passport if any
- Copy of National ID card
- Copy of high school certificate
- Personal Photos .
- Copy of the receipt of the expenses
5- IS IT PERMISSIBLE TO TRANSFER FROM THE CONVENTIONAL TO MANCHESTER PROGRAM?
Yes, Egyptian students and expatriates may be transferred to the Manchester program if the student spends one or more academic years in the conventional program provided that the study starts from the first level
6- WHAT IS THE TRANSFER DATE?
The student shall be transferred within the first weeks of the commencement of the study. In the case of acceptance of the transfer of the new student during the first eight weeks of the first semester, the transferred student shall be enrolled in the same semester. In the event of transfer after the expiry of the first eight weeks of the first semester, the student joins the first semester of the next academic year unless there was a compulsory excuse that prevents progress on the scheduled dates.
7- IS IT PERMISSIBLE TO TRANSFER FROM MANSOURA MANCHESTER PROGRAM TO THE CONVENTIONAL PROGRAM?
It is not allowd for students who have previously been nominated by the Coordination Office to join the corresponding medical faculties in Egyptian universities and referred to the Mansoura Manchester Program. But allowed to be re-converted to the Faculty of Medicine from which they were transferred.
8- IF THE STUDENT WISHES TO SUSPEND HIS REGISTRATION, CAN HE APPLY FOR IT?
Students who wish to suspend their enrollment for one year for medical or social reasons shall apply to the administrator with the documents and the program administration shall consider these applications.
IF THE STUDENT DOES NOT PAY THE TUITION FEES, WHAT ARE THE ACTIONS TAKEN THEN?
In case the student fails to pay the prescribed tuition fees, the student's result is withheld and he is not allowed to move to the next level. He is forbidden from entering any exam in the new semester.
The administration considers the cases of students who defaulted on payment due to compelling circumstances if it shows the seriousness of the student in seeking to pay the fees.